Located in Milpitas, CA. St. James Orthodox Church has been serving the greater San Jose area since 1995. Moreover, St. James' deep and rich
roots with the Holy Land has greatly influenced our holy and traditional Divine Liturgy.
In 1995, His Beatitude Patriarch Diodoros of Jerusalem blessed the ordination of our Priest, the Very Rev. Father Jeries Hanna as one of the first
Jerusalem Priests here in North America. With Gods' grace our church has grown over the year with parishioners from all corners of the earth.
Due to our size, administration rights were passed from the Patriarchate of Jerusalem to the Ecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople, who
oversees the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese in North America. The Ecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople established "The Vicariate for the
Palestinian and Jordanian Orthodox Communities in America."
|St. James Orthodox Church - 195 North Main St. Milpitas, Ca 95035 - (408) 934-1794
ST. JAMES ORTHODOX CHURCH